I have been asked by a friend if certain numbers tend to “appear” when looking at several other sets of numbers. This would then become a sort of Sign Technique, in short-hand gaming we call it Quads.
This technique is not really original, however I have become curious about how it might appear, so I performed some experiments, using myself as the player and some well known numbers. I played the American 5forming 6, 5, 1,and 6, 5, respectively, from a capped deck of cards. Each time, I scratched the card very lightly (with my fingernail) just to get the feeling of the surface being scratched. In effect, I was walking around in circles, seeing if the number would appear. It did, for the first time, three times in a row. It then repeated itself for the next five times, beforeorphemically, to me, of course. I have no idea how I got six consecutive cards out of a deck of cards. However, I did get the first of my six consecutive 1s and it was my turning point for the day.
My point is that numbers and numbers always seem to “Pope” their selves. Myths and legends are forever changing and although I do believe some are true, some are just perceptions. I for one am no longer easily discouraged by odds or probabilities, or even the unknown. I am an optimist and live life on the edge. When I see poor people having more luck than others, I laugh and I have more fun than I should. I also believe that, just like me, you could do the same thing if you use the steps in this article.
To find out how to win the lottery, take a look at the last 30 or so drawings of a particular lotto system, you will see that about 90% of the winning numbers are very similar. This means that, to be successful in your next lotto drawing, you only need to be a few numbers away from the winning combination.
This gives you a few numbers to choose from and it also means that the odds are more in your favor. This is because, over 90% of the time, the winning numbers are very similar. So, when you play, you may actually win with a smaller group of numbers. (Another tip: you do not have to choose your numbers in sequence, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6….You just have to pick numbers that are similar. So 2 and 4 may fall in the same group.)
So, this gives you a few pointers, for example:
- If you see a similar number in a couple of drawings, it is more likely it will appear again.
- There is a rule of thumb, that if you see a Rare Number (numbers that have not been picked for a while), it is worth betting on this number. Most people bet on numbers that are rare, but not really all that rare. If you do this, you will probably win anyway. Of course, you can pick any number and win. But, that is not really what I am talking about.
- Some people believe that multiples of a certain number are more likely to be drawn. So, if they bet on numbers like 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, and then they get a number (like 55), most people bet that this new number is more unlikely to be drawn. However, if you look at the winning number, you will find that there are quite a few of these. So, the next time you see 6, don’t be afraid to bet on it.
- Here’s another tip. If you see a number (like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) in the last 10 drawings, and you see that the number has not been drawn in the last 10 drawings, then the number is very unlikely to be drawn again.
- Here’s another tip. The more numbers you bet on, the more your odds of winning are. But, you can only bet on a few numbers maximum.
- Here’s another tip. Betting on even or odd numbers, high or low numbers, or odds or evens is the best way to win.
- Do not play the MPO500 games with the highest odds. The lower the odds, the better the chances you have of winning.
The tips above give you some strategies you can use to win the lottery in addition to luck.